The keys to your success are right here!
Why Should You Consider Using a Virtual Assistant (VA)?
√ Is your start-up taking you away from quality time with your family?
√ Does a more professional image appeal to you?
√ Do you need someone to help relieve the pressures of running a business?
√ Tired of dealing with the nitty-gritty of running a business?
√ Are you wasting hours messing around with PowerPoint when you could be meeting with clients?
√ Struggling to do it all?
√ Just plain stressed?
“Elysia is a SharePoint champion and power user. She is well versed in assigning permissions, developing and customizing lists and document libraries, using web parts and designing web page layouts, managing content and developing customized views. More simply put, she’ll make your stuff look pretty while at the same time being professional and easy to use.”
We provide you with These VA Services:
- Website Design
- Social Media
- Business Support Services
- Calendar Management
- Word Processing
- PowerPoint Presentations
- Email, Text and Mail merge
- Newsletters and Desktop Publishing
- Data and Excel Spreadsheet Management
- Phone and Voice Mail Services
- Administrative Help
- Online Meetings
- Travel and Event Planning
- Business Planning
- MS Office Training
“We like most about your services are your willingness to help, your flexibility in personal meetings and the online communication. Your most important contributions to our business is employing your expertize from the starting point of our business to get our business exposed to the community. We have a strong starting point for media outreach.”
Our Virtual Assistant program is just what your firm needs to add more productivity to the workday.
Are you seeking a strong partnership? Do you need administrative help from an associate with skills in understanding customer needs & preferences?
Our staff has over 15 years of various administrative and technical services as well as office training.
Competitive and Reasonable Rates
The ‘real’ cost of an employee is far higher than most people realize. Therefore you will find that you are SAVING money in the long-term. Because with a VA, you don’t have to pay extra benefits. No sick pay, or holiday pay, ON TOP of basic hourly rates.
You also won’t pay for all the hours an employee is in the office, even if there’s nothing to do. Then there are insurance costs – the list goes on. With our program, you pay just our hourly rate.
Benefits of using a Virtual Assistant:
♦Desktop Publishing – More time to spend on pertinent tasks
♦Professional Documents will attract more business
♦Formatting Proposals – Less pressure when it ‘s time to submit a proposal
♦Increased chance of gaining business due to quick turnaround
♦Travel Arrangements – Someone to alleviate the tedious, nitty-gritty tasks of running a business
♦Social Media Marketing – More “reach” on the Internet
♦Newsletters – Able to stay in touch regularly with client base
♦Ability to establish as an expert
“e has done an amazing job. Efficient, creative, and most of all knowledgeable of today social media marketplace!”
Top 10 Things A Virtual Assistant (VA) Can Do For Your Business 
Have you ever wondered, “What exactly is that Virtual Assistant that you keep hearing so much about?” The answer is simple. A Virtual Assistant, or VA, is an administrative professional who offers:
- Immediate Professional Support services and skills via the Internet.
But “What can a Virtual Assistant do for me?”
This is a little more complicated. A VA can help you and your business as diversely as the individual VAs are themselves. VAnetworking.com has listed the top 10 things they could do for their clients. This is what they said.
- Marketing support– A VA can assist you with marketing support. Ultimately freeing up valuable time to service your customers. They also can handle all your marketing and publicity. Thus, helping you to spread the word about your product or services.
- Specialty services– Many Virtual Assistants specialize in web design and search engine optimization. Once you work with a VA, they know your business inside and out. Who better to help you prepare your website?
- Make you shine– A Virtual Assistant can make your next presentation shine by giving it that professional presentation. This is sure to capture your audience and promote all your products/services.
- Gives you a professional edge– A Virtual Assistant can be instrumental in proofing, editing, and typing. Thus allowing a more professional edge to all your business communications.
- Bookkeeping services– A Virtual Assistant can take over all your bookkeeping, bills and accounts payable. Let them worry about payroll. Then you can go about the important tasks of running your business.
- Event Planning– A Virtual Assistant can plan your next company event or outing. Think how much more enjoyable it can be when the burden of planning is removed.
- No office space required– A VA can save you space because s/he works from his/her office as an independent contractor.
- Save you time– Hiring a VA can save you time because you will not have to spend time hiring an employee or temporary help.
- Get you organized– A Virtual Assistant can schedule your appointments and manage your calendar. This makes running your business that much smoother.
- Affordable!!!– Because VAs work on an “as needed basis” and only when you have work. Therefore, hiring a VA can save you money. Clients don’t have to pay for benefits, equipment, or supplies. What a cost savings that can be!
1. VA Networking.com
Elysia Valdivia, CAP-OM, MOS
Owner, Proprietoress “The Chaos Whisperer”